11/29/2011

Jewelry Jam

I thought I would devote a post to some of the talented jewelry designers I know (and some I wish I new).

First up is Ebony Fleur, one of two incredible ladies behind Make Believe. Ebony has branched out on her own and is creating beautiful bold geometric pieces. Wilkosz & Way shot her look book recently and I was there to help with the styling logistics. Gorgeous Johanna Stickland modelled for it. Here are some of the shots. Make up by Alicja Wilkosz.






Next is Dara Humniski, one of the talented Loyal Loot Collective. Dara is a multi-talented artist, designer and all around amazing friend and human being. Dara started making jewelry last year and seems to have a natural knack for it (like everything she puts her hand to). Here are a few of my favourite pieces. She just launched a new website that showcases all of her work. Check it out here.






The next designer, Bjørg I don't know but wish I did! She has some truly unique and covet worthy pieces and a really haunting video look book.  I love love love the Odyssey collection which is featured below along with the video.















And last but not least is my friend Erin Ignacio who goes by John James in the professional world, is a talented artist and graphic designer on top of being a fantastical jewelry designer. I've been lucky to use many of her pieces for editorials and they truly steal the show every time. You can view all her work here. The shots below were part of her most recent look book and shot by Wilkosz & Way and modelled by Calgary's It girl Ania Boniecka.







No comments:

Post a Comment